No More Heroes RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex (my character)

2 posters

Go down

Rex (my character) Empty Rex (my character)

Post  pikazard Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 am

Rex

Height: 1.75
Weight: 80KG

Physical Description: Red shoulder length straight hair, yellow hawk-like eyes, a huge scar across the face, a black leather jacket, a white sleevless shirt, blue denim jeans and boots.

Personality: Rex is skitsophrenic. The sane half is calm, level-headed and kind, rarely killing anyone who didn`t start the fight. The insane half however is mad, battle crazy and ruthless, heshows no mercy and kills anyone if given an excuse

Past: Rex was born into the world with skitsophrenia. As a child the violent half would start a fight and the peaceful half would end up being beaten as a result, so Rex grew into a great depression. One day he started to fight back and realised that he had a natural fighting prowess. As a result he decided to become an assasin to keep his violent self in control and to help his depression.

Weaponry: A simple Red beam katana

pikazard

Back to top Go down

Rex (my character) Empty Re: Rex (my character)

Post  Zero Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Sorry for the delayed response Wink You should proof-read your post and expand it greatly before it can be considered for approval. There's a lot of details you can add. Try to make it as long as possible when you resubmit.
Zero
Zero
Admin

https://nomoreheroesrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down