No More Heroes RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Zero Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:56 am

Hi, guys, Zero here. Just letting you know of the basic forum rules. They're in no way different than those of any other RP site, but just in case, here they are:

1. No flame, no spam, no hateful comments and no metagaming/godmodding
2. This site is rated PG-13, which means that even though violence is accepted and encouraged, very extreme forms of it and erotic content are NOT allowed, and will be punished accordingly. Normally I'd have been all in for those (this is No More Heroes, after all) but I don't want the forum shut down
3. Please keep Out of Character (OOC) comments to a bare minimum, which only barely covers related notes below or above your posts. OOC comments belong in the OOC boards Wink
4. Be realistic during the fights and admit defeat when you've been bested. If there's just no way you could dodge a lethal attack, then admit to taking it and end the fight. There's no point in pulling attacks out of thin air or doing impossible things just so you won't die. You'll be reported and the fight will end, anyway
5. Minimum length of your posts - 200 words. I'm not going to exactly count all the words in every post, but I'll sanction you if I catch you writing 20 words

That's it for now. Very basic, right? If I see the need, I'll add more rules, but I don't think that'll be necessary. Enjoy the site!
Zero
Zero
Admin

https://nomoreheroesrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down